Boston Crusaders 2021

4 hours ago, bluehull said:

They look like a couple of racecar drivers, Having said that, I do like the uniforms and the image they project. Waldo on the chest disspells any mistaking they could be anything other than Crusaders

The BAC design team said they were using F1 race drivers' look for the corps' unis and BMX/Motorcross for the guard. I think both are very sleek, and the very idea of looking onto the field and seeing 165 WALDOS before you is, well, EPIC!

I can't wait to see them in action, but I will say I think they hit it out of the park on this one! (Also, I have the advantage of having seen most of the show in person already, and there are several drill moves which are really going to highlight these unis.)  Coincidence....?  🙂

• Like 5

38 minutes ago, craiga said:

The BAC design team said they were using F1 race drivers' look for the corps' unis and BMX/Motorcross for the guard. I think both are very sleek, and the very idea of looking onto the field and seeing 165 WALDOS before you is, well, EPIC!

I can't wait to see them in action, but I will say I think they hit it out of the park on this one! (Also, I have the advantage of having seen most of the show in person already, and there are several drill moves which are really going to highlight these unis.)  Coincidence....?  🙂

We're all shocked you have seen much of the show in person and believe they will hit it out of the park! 😊

I'm sorry I won't be able to see them today but am looking forward to Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Tim K said:

We're all shocked you have seen much of the show in person and believe they will hit it out of the park! 😊

I'm sorry I won't be able to see them today but am looking forward to Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

I've seen it online, I guess I will have to take his word that it's much better in person, hoping so!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, George Dixon said:

I've seen it online, I guess I will have to take his word that it's much better in person, hoping so!

George, when I said they hit it out of the park I was referring to the uniform/costuming choices this year.  But, yes, they are much better in person that the livestream the other night represented.  🙂

• Like 2

1 hour ago, craiga said:

George, when I said they hit it out of the park I was referring to the uniform/costuming choices this year.  But, yes, they are much better in person that the livestream the other night represented.  🙂

Great! I love the uniforms!

Just now, craiga said:

At Castleton, it was very much a show atmosphere. The stands were full and two deep standing above the seating..  Do not know the capacity, but it was comparable to a show on tour. The corps got a standing ovation  parking lots were full, and I observed license plates from ten states.  That training facility is a home run.

• Like 3