Boston Crusaders 2021

19 hours ago, BWise said:

We shall see .. Crown is a mix of their past present and future. And if the Boston thing is ok throwing out everything they were over their many years and becoming what another corps was .. nothing wrong with that. I am just bringing the point up.. 

so with that logic, Crown is now Cadets.

2 hours ago, LabMaster said:

so with that logic, Crown is now Cadets.

No because they don’t perform Cadets drill and show design.  That’s the point I’m making. Yeah there are some Sacktig influences .. but could you seriously see Cadets performing Beast? No .. never.. point closed. He’s adapted to Crown and Crown has adapted to him. Just to me .. the new Boston shows look like the ones that never made it to the field at Crown. 

Which is fine for you and all is good. I need to get out of the Boston thread. They look good and are hyping it hard so best of luck. 

What an amazing season for BAC!  While people have been talking about the incredible guard, best brass line ever, smokin drum line, etc, I think one of the best accomplishments is that if you and your friends watch the DVD at some point in the future, somebody is going to say "which season wasn't judged?"

That's a tribute to the entire Inspire/Boston Crusaders organization.  What a corps!  Bravo everyone!

• Like 4

I am so proud of everyone this season.  I hate to predict the future, but I see only great things in the not so distant future for them!

• Like 2

I continue to get FB messages from corps members who are having a blast.  Both new members and returning vets having the same basic message...this summer has been amazing and they can't wait for 2022!  I think history may show that BAC made the right moves in 2021 to continue its trajectory.   As I said before in another thread, when the BOD announced at the end of 2016 that the term  "BAC" had been morphed into Building A Champion, there was some snickering from some quarters.  We all know how difficult it is to win these days; it requires the right mixture of designers, staffing, admin, member talent, and financial acumen.  It is unknowable to guess when Boston could win the big one, but it sure does look like those pieces are being assembled.  Bravo to all!

• Like 4

Boston have a great show. Its nice to see the Drum Line look solid. They are really good. 

Maybe they stopped the selective hazing and humiliation and focus on their chops and practice with the modern years. 

1 hour ago, WilsonStaff said:

Boston have a great show. Its nice to see the Drum Line look solid. They are really good. 

Maybe they stopped the selective hazing and humiliation and focus on their chops and practice with the modern years. 

That’s a strong accusation there!