Sign in to follow this  
Liahona

Boston Crusaders 2021

My apologies if this thread has already been created...I took only a quick peek...

In the meantime...ALL of the corps REALLY need your support right now.

I just ordered my shirt in support...among others as well...

WeWillNeverDieShirt-05_480x.jpg?v=158533

Show your support of the Boston Crusaders

Edited by Liahona
  • Like 3

Coming to your newsfeeds tomorrow night, join Crusader Nation for a special Virtual Viewing Party of our 75th Anniversary Documentary! Usually only available on DVD, we're bringing this indepth documentary out of the archives for a special Viewing Party event for our fans and alumni to enjoy! Check back on our Facebook page tomorrow at 8:30 to tune in!

📅: Tomorrow, Sunday April 5th
: 8:30 p.m. eastern
📍: Here on our Facebook page!

A great history of the corps.  The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.

Edited by Ghost
  • Like 3

• Like 5

• Like 3

"Join us on May 16th for a day of fundraising and celebrating everything that makes the Boston Crusaders great. While we may not be “moving in” at Castleton this weekend, Crusader Nation will join together over a series of watch parties, exclusive content, and a live stream featuring special guests!

Without a summer tour, we are asking our family, friends, alumni, and fans to rise up to ensure a successful return to the field in 2021. This year, Giving Day will replace our important annual campaign and help close our $500,000 gap in lost summer revenue. Most importantly though, this is a participation drive. With a goal of 300 donors, this isn’t about an amount, it is about participation.

There is only ONE Boston Crusaders. Rise up and help us preserve this special organization."

https://app.mobilecause.com/e/viG9vQ?hss_channel=fbp-146636528713632&utm_campaign=2020 Giving Day&utm_content=128559804&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&vid=7zike

• Like 2