Boston Crusaders 2021

1 hour ago, GREENBLUE said:

Same thing last night. It was ridiculous how loud the speakers were. Rows of people had to stick fingers in their ears. Ruined my enjoyment of the show and gave me a headache.  

And this is one reason why I get my seats in row 24. Sound is more sane and I get a decent read on the visuals. 

Congratulations to Boston Crusaders Executive Director Chris Holland for bring selected bas the 2021 DCI Director of the Year! Very deserved!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Ediker said:

@Liahona, it’s time for you to do us the honor of creating the 2022 thread!

2 hours ago, Barneveld said:

I know, he's late!!  wtf Liahona!! You're slacking off.😡🤣

I thought about it...wanted to let 2021  SAVOUR for a bit....LOL

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Liahona said:

I thought about it...wanted to let 2021  SAVOUR for a bit....LOL

Most years the savoring ends on the way back to the hotel, especially years like 2012 when folks wanted Crown over Blue Devils or 2019 when people wanted Bluecoats over Blue Devils. This year you could savor a bit. Now if there was judging, most likely there would be little savoring. There would have been disagreements over scores and placements of Bloo and BAC, and possibly on Friday but definitely Saturday Cavies would have entered the Bloo and BAC ring. Then you would have Phantom v. Cadets and why they didn’t score better or perhaps too high. No scores meant more savoring.

Another thing that’s could help with longer savoring: little to no scuttlebut , rumors, or news. No admittance to lots or practice sites, staff not racing through the stands, and no marching members sitting in unoccupied seats meant little news. So with a Covid restricted Indy, no Atlanta, and a much reduced Allentown, the “I heard” crowd, which has at times included me, probably didn’t hear.

• Like 2