Boston Crusaders 2021

They also took penalties in the early 60s for using mallet instruments.  Rebel drum corps or just ahead of their time??

• Like 1

Although I am not with them right now, several corps members posted on fb last night that they had their first full run of the show. The first rehearsal day of move in was Saturday 7/2 so a full run in Friday 7/16 is pretty noteworthy.  Well done, Boston. Now two weeks until tour begins!

Just posted on the Boston Crusaders' Facebook page :

BACKSTAGE EXCLUSIVE: Tomorrow night we're taking you INSIDE ensemble rehearsal with a rehearsal watch party just for our paid Backstage subscribers! Party starts tomorrow night, 7/21, at 7:30 pm.
Subscribe to the live streaming plan for access: https://backstage.bostoncrusaders.org

I believe the cost is $2 per month.

Pricing

Free for on-demand content, $2 for live streams

There are two levels of access for Backstage: free bundle and paid live streaming access. To access our full catalog of on-demand videos, simply click "sign up" above and choose the free plan. To access our weekly livestreams, we are required to charge $2 a month. This nominal fee allows us to offset the cost of live streaming while keeping our streams accessible. The paid live stream plan includes all of the same content as the free plan, plus the addition of live streams. Both plans can be canceled at any time.

• Like 1

I forgot how much I enjoyed just watching an ensemble rehearsal...interesting music selections...looks like a fun show...different stylistically for Boston IMO...looking forward to the show on FLO...

• Like 2