DCP-I Season 30

DCPI Season 30 - Summer 2020  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should we run a DCPI season this summer using prior seasons' caption choices?

• Yes
    • No

With the cancellation of the 2020 DCI season, do we still want to run a DCPI season this summer? It would operate like the prior "off-seasons" we used to do: several years' worth of prior DCI seasons would be available for caption selection, and scores would be randomly generated based off of those.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, ftwdrummer said:

yesplz

Please help spread the word. I can start planning in May and get things set up in early June, but the season will be canceled if we don't get enough participants.

• 3 weeks later...

I reserve the right to cancel the season if not enough people sign up.

That said, I have half the schedule mapped out already. My goal is to have everything up and running for sign-ups the week after Memorial Day.

• 2 weeks later...

We are still on schedule. I will post the tours today, and the site should be up and running for sign-ups in the next 7-10 days. The season's first shows will be on Thursday, June 18th and there will be shows every Mon, Tue, Thr, Fri, and Sat. Wednesdays and Sundays will always be off days/travel days.

• 2 weeks later...

SEASON 30 OPEN FOR BUSINESS!

SUBMIT YOUR TOUR SCHEDULE AND INITIAL CAPTION CHOICES TODAY!

On 4/21/2020 at 12:43 PM, hostrauser said:

Please help spread the word. I can start planning in May and get things set up in early June, but the season will be canceled if we don't get enough participants.

Please recruit as much as you possibly can.