Coronavirus predictions, projections, models, facts and opinions.

7 hours ago, Cappybara said:

They are discrediting themselves by protesting at all (mostly because they are forming large groups, not necessarily the content of the protest). No politics necessary. Stupidity has no boundaries. 

Kinda like the Antifa protests right?  Along with those who “passively were okay” with them, to borrow your words. 

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Big difference between the percentage of people who do the various things that might cause HIV and every human being who breaths, sneezes, coughs, etc.  that could cause air borne viruses. 

Understood, but I was sensing some discrimination against homosexuality. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

Labelling a group without knowing the facts!  IMO calling people stupid based on little facts or knowledge for why they are protesting is offensive.

FYI I called them stupid because they where they were in a close group and very few masks. And if they catch anything they could pass it to others. Why they were protesting made little difference to me. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, HockeyDad said:

Kinda like the Antifa protests right?  Along with those who “passively were okay” with them, to borrow your words. 

Yes. Radicalism is radicalism, no matter what side it comes from. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Continental said:

Goodbye thread. 

Soon you will be in thread heaven along with all the other threads that didn't make it. 

You seem to care quite a bit about how long threads survive. It’s all I see you post about. Are you the thread doctor of DCP? I’m happy to welcome you into the DCP Healthcare coalition

• Haha 1

🤦‍♂️

closed