New Zealand Girl Reacts to Drum and Bugle Corps

Courtney is a fun watch.  I dropped several links on her when she did the Texas Aggies band reaction.  She typically does sports and military videos.  Her fiance is in the US Military.  Her channel has grown quickly and it only makes sense for us to support her and continue making suggestions.  Positive exposure for any corps in DCI is good for ALL of DCI.

• Like 2

I watched very little of her reaction.  Was just captivated by that victory run. They did a great job editing that to capture all the joy and swagger of that run.

now excuse me as i go listen to my clip of Everything Must Change on loop for the rest of the week.

• Like 3

Her reaction at 13:30 is priceless, captures everything this show made me feel that season (and even now after watching it again).  A truly incredible show!  

Do it up DEVILS!!! 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Ghost said:

I turned it off after she said "my face is so shiny right now" around 8:20. 

I've heard people comment about that before...what's up with that?

ALL of her commentary was very complimentary to BD.

Edited by 84BDsop
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, 84BDsop said:

ALL of her commentary was very complimentary to BD.

I watched most of the Tom Brady video and probably not being an NFL fan, she had a little trouble following the inserted videos of other super bowls.   Just another person wanting to get their face and some PR for themselves I guess.

12 minutes ago, Ghost said:

I watched most of the Tom Brady video and probably not being an NFL fan, she had a little trouble following the inserted videos of other super bowls.   Just another person wanting to get their face and some PR for themselves I guess.

lol..If that's the case should could have picked a more popular activity..Hell Cheerleading would have got her more exposure.

Also didn't she say someone told her to watch and she did say she had no idea this thing even existed .It was actually nice to see someone with new and fresh eyes view it whether she knew what she was watching or not. jmo

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Dude....she's giving publicity to our activity.   She's also watched other vids not related to what she normally reacts to (a couple of great vids on the Tomb of the Unknowns, for example).

And you're #####ing about it?   Jesus...what is WRONG with some people?

Yeah...how DARE someone with an internet presence be so presumptive as to actually watch and react to a vid of an activity completely alien to that person....and react COMPLETELY POSITIVELY.

SERIOUSLY??

• Like 3
  • Haha 1