New Zealand Girl Reacts to Drum and Bugle Corps

15 hours ago, 84BDsop said:

Heh....it may have been my comment on another of her vids that brought her to this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bs_Kh7t7LqM&feature=share&fbclid=IwAR1eBOHPmKtvw7t4-8FgM1rV5tPftw1n4jM57jk-zFEJz81x9UsM0FV9P8E

I have been binge watching Youtube reaction videos the past month. Mostly hip hop and other young people watching/listening to old rock and roll. I've seen reactions to Righteous Brothers videos seemingly 50 times with different folks. Led Zeppelin, Queen, Carpenters, Beatles, all sorts of 60's/70's groups. I'll add her to my list for sure!. TV is so bad, these fill in the evenings. One young woman seems to watch all sorts of videos, not just rock, so maybe I will add a comment for her to check out drum corps.

1 hour ago, 84BDsop said:

Dude....she's giving publicity to our activity.    

A little publicity Junior Dude for the band activity, but I'm thinking more PR for herself.  Introduce yourself, tell what the video is about, then show only the video with your verbaI reactions.   About 3/4 of the screen is filled with her and her room.   I enjoy some go pro stuff, people who build/create something, but not selfies.

• Haha 1

Just now, Ghost said:

A little publicity Junior Dude for the band activity, but I'm thinking more PR for herself.  Introduce yourself, tell what the video is about, then show only the video with your verbaI reactions.   About 3/4 of the screen is filled with her and her room.   I enjoy some go pro stuff, people who build/create something, but not selfies.

Verbals aren't nearly as good as verbal AND visual.

You're complaining about the wrong thing.   The only thing she might be promoting would be more people to watch her reactions, which means more reactions to things NEW to her.

Seriously, your priorities are ####ed up here.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, 84BDsop said:

The only thing she might be promoting would be more people to watch her reactions   

Which makes me not interested in "look at me" scenarios.

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Which makes me not interested in "look at me" scenarios.

Then don't watch or comment on it.  The rest if us will appreciate her reaction to our activity while you play the role of Debbie Downer.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, 84BDsop said:

The rest if us will appreciate her reaction to our activity while you play the role of Debbie Downer.

Are you sure "the rest if us" feel like you?  That means everyone so your research is top notch.  I'm not a transgender person.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ghost said:

What she is doing has been a "thing" on Youtube for a couple of years at least, from what I can tell. I have just started watching reaction videos the past few weeks; there are lots of different people with Youtube channels doing them. I find them kind of fun to watch, actually. 

• Like 2

Adam Tan is an Australian marimba performer and composer who has a YouTube channel. About a year ago, he began checking out marching arts videos people were sending him as part of his "Let's Watch" series. Australia has nothing close to what we have here in the United States for the marching arts, and it's fun to see him blown away by the musicianship the performers exhibit. Here's his latest Let's Watch, featuring a Finals lot video of the 2019 Bluecoats front ensemble and the Vic Firth video of 2019 Carolina Crown.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, kevingamin said:

Adam Tan is an Australian marimba performer and composer who has a YouTube channel. About a year ago, he began checking out marching arts videos people were sending him as part of his "Let's Watch" series. Australia has nothing close to what we have here in the United States for the marching arts, and it's fun to see him blown away by the musicianship the performers exhibit. Here's his latest Let's Watch, featuring a Finals lot video of the 2019 Bluecoats front ensemble and the Vic Firth video of 2019 Carolina Crown.

His vids are fun....SUCH appreciation for what those kids do.

Found another reaction vid just now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgBkbW3gDMw

• Like 1