New Zealand Girl Reacts to Drum and Bugle Corps

2 hours ago, Ghost said:

Which makes me not interested in "look at me" scenarios.

Isn't that basically what this entire activity is, though?

Goodness. It's a positive video of someone being introduced to an activity we all ourselves love. She seemed to have fun with it! We could all learn to have more of that "fun" thing.

• Like 3

Found Adam's reaction video to BD 17. 

• Like 4

12 hours ago, kevingamin said:

Found Adam's reaction video to BD 17. 

He is having fun isn’t he? And not ashamed to say when he doesn’t know something 

I rediscovered drum corps in 2016 when I saw a news feature on a local TV station about Music City rehearsing at a high school near me, getting ready to leave on tour.  I went to their send-off performance and instantly became a Music City fan - they are my home corps.  But I also fell in love with Blue Devils in 2017 because of this show.  I never say much about the top 6 corps,  just watch and enjoy them.  That said, I'd have to say that besides my home corps, this video reminded me that the Blue Devils, along with Phantom Regiment, are my overall favorites.  The video gave me goosebumps and made me teary.  Good medicine for the CV blues.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, RetiredMusTeach said:The video gave me goosebumps and made me teary.  Good medicine for the CV blues.

Sigh I read “CV” and first thought was CorpsVets/CV all age corps.... 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

21 hours ago, JustEnjoyIt said:

Isn't that basically what this entire activity is, though?

Goodness. It's a positive video of someone being introduced to an activity we all ourselves love. She seemed to have fun with it! We could all learn to have more of that "fun" thing.

I like your icon.  May I ask what it represents?  I may steal it and use on another forum for college football.

10 minutes ago, greg_orangecounty said:

I like your icon.  May I ask what it represents?  I may steal it and use on another forum for college football.

Just showing Spartans a little love after their great season this past year! It's just a cropped version of their main logo.

Edited by JustEnjoyIt

1 hour ago, JustEnjoyIt said:

Just showing Spartans a little love after their great season this past year! It's just a cropped version of their main logo.

Hmmmmm.  I should have realized that.  I'm a Trojan, so that won't work.  I don't think we're supposed to like each other - historically speaking  🙂

And yes, MSU had a good year.  So sad no tourney this year.  They & Baylor would have been my dark-horses for finals. 

Edited by greg_orangecounty