New Zealand Girl Reacts to Drum and Bugle Corps

1 hour ago, Ghost said:

Hope your significant other is not getting a little concerned.

She's good...she knows that 1) I'm not chasing Courtney's skirt and 2) what other woman would ever want to hook up with me??  🙂

• Haha 3

On 5/19/2020 at 10:01 PM, Jurassic Lancer said:

I would love to see the venn diagram of fencers / drum corps enthusiasts, except I suspect you are the venn diagram of fencers / drum corps enthusiasts.

Ok, so I marched Sunrisers in the mid-80s and fenced in college (met my wife by defending her honor in a duel, no joke, and attended the Olympic team foil finals sitting at the judges table because my old coach somehow wrangled his way into being the head officiating dude for all the fencing competitions in the '96 games).

It's a rare crossover, I'll admit, but still can happen!

And I marched '75 - '80, '82 and also fenced in college (went to an open practice, coach saw I was 6'-2" and left-handed and said "we're going to have some fun with you"...) and the rest is, well, you know... 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rufus67 said:

Ok, so I marched Sunrisers in the mid-80s and fenced in college (met my wife by defending her honor in a duel, no joke, and attended the Olympic team foil finals sitting at the judges table because my old coach somehow wrangled his way into being the head officiating dude for all the fencing competitions in the '96 games).

It's a rare crossover, I'll admit, but still can happen!

Heh....a friend of mine was head armorer for those games.

• Like 1

On 6/5/2020 at 6:57 PM, 84BDsop said:

She's good...she knows that 1) I'm not chasing Courtney's skirt and 2) what other woman would ever want to hook up with me??  🙂

You keep throwing around $50 bills and it sounds like you'll be surprised at how much attention you get from blind women.

• Like 1

On 6/5/2020 at 6:57 PM, 84BDsop said:

Worked with some younger attractive women and even brought 2 to the house when my wife was there. Both visits were dog related. My wife ended up becoming good friends with one 😆

My line was “my wife knows I’m harmless”

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Haha 2

52 minutes ago, skevinp said:

Why not just throw around $1 bills and tell them they are $50 bills?

She might not fall for that attempt since the USA currency is the most widely known/used throughout the world I believe.  She's not that blond!

Edited by Ghost
  • Haha 1