New Zealand Girl Reacts to Drum and Bugle Corps

1 hour ago, supersop said:

She's at it again ......

Those who have access to her social media should send her HC finals performances of some great shows both musically and visually.  These go pro type videos don't really do these great shows any justice. 

• Like 1

On 5/7/2020 at 8:40 PM, Ghost said:

A little publicity Junior Dude for the band activity, but I'm thinking more PR for herself.  Introduce yourself, tell what the video is about, then show only the video with your verbaI reactions.   About 3/4 of the screen is filled with her and her room.   I enjoy some go pro stuff, people who build/create something, but not selfies.

more people probably saw her video than saw the show performed at any point in the season.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 84BDsop said:

Nope...made my own   Also gave her a breakdown of who and what she was seeing (and apologizing for some of the vid quality

I imagine they are good ones, but "unavailable" on my LT.  Since I'm not a flo sports customer, that might have something to do with it.

Edited by Ghost

On 5/8/2020 at 9:45 PM, greg_orangecounty said:

Hmmmmm.  I should have realized that.  I'm a Trojan, so that won't work.  I don't think we're supposed to like each other - historically speaking  🙂

And yes, MSU had a good year.  So sad no tourney this year.  They & Baylor would have been my dark-horses for finals. 

I think it may be a reference to Spartans Drum Corps, not Michigan State. Maybe.

19 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

I think it may be a reference to Spartans Drum Corps, not Michigan State. Maybe.

Oh.........well now I feel like a complete idiot.  

I need to go lie down.