New Zealand Girl Reacts to Drum and Bugle Corps

44 minutes ago, Ghost said:

I imagine they are good ones, but "unavailable" on my LT.  Since I'm not a flo sports customer, that might have something to do with it.

No....I listed it as private.   Trying to make it public, but it might have a copyright strike on it already.   Looking into it.

Edit....yeah.   it got blocked.   THAT was fast.

It was 88 Sky Ryders, 91 Star, 93 Star, 07 Crown, 08 Regiment,14 Bloo, 17 Cavies, 17 Blue Stars, 17 BD (so she'd see what it really looked like), and 95 Madison....most of these were long before Flo, so someone reported it to DCI...probably someone who red this thread.    Thanks a lot, ya dehypes.

Edited by 84BDsop
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, 84BDsop said:

It was 88 Sky Ryders, 91 Star, 93 Star, 07 Crown, 08 Regiment,14 Bloo, 17 Cavies, 17 Blue Stars, 17 BD (so she'd see what it really looked like), and 95 Madison 

Nice choices, but the Cadets have some great closer's as well.  I've always thought one needs to watch the whole 08 PR, not just the ending.  Wonder how these folks who have these types of sites would react to 16 Bluecoats. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ghost said:

Nice choices, but the Cadets have some great closer's as well.  I've always thought one needs to watch the whole 08 PR, not just the ending.  Wonder how these folks who have these types of sites would react to 16 Bluecoats. 

I had more, but the vid was getting a bit long.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, 84BDsop said:

Courtney reacts to 2014 Bluecoats (you can thank me...I paid for her to do it)

Loved her reaction.

Aside from her being so fun checking out videos, people from New Zealand and Australia have this accent I could listen to all day long.

• Like 3