New Zealand Girl Reacts to Drum and Bugle Corps

16 hours ago, Jim Alberty said:

I don’t know - I marched Blue Devils 1977 and could show you my fencing scar even then - epeé for me....

Here's me at s tourney last May.  I won both these bouts and ended up 4th.   I'm on the right in all shots.

13 minutes ago, 84BDsop said:

Here's me at s tourney last May.  I won both these bouts and ended up 4th.   I'm on the right in all shots.

Very cool.

1 hour ago, 84BDsop said:

New info....not sure when she'll put it up, but I have reason to believe 08 Regiment is coming soon.

Since reading about her reaction to Bluecoats, she might need medical attention after PR 08.

1 hour ago, Ghost said:

Since reading about her reaction to Bluecoats, she might need medical attention after PR 08.

I just emailed her a primer on the show...especially since I don't know if the vid she has is the uncut version.

Aaaaaannndddd...she just did 08 Regiment!

Love the accent (her saying “request” had me smiling). Former minister and one of my wife PTs are “kiwis”. Hey the PTs vanity plate was “4 KIWIS” (her, husband and 2 kids).

Aaaaaannndddd...she just did 08 Regiment!

That was awesome! She was blown away! As soon as you said she would react to Spartacus, I knew she would be stunned. I loved watching her reactions at the big drama points! What fun!

Edited by Jurassic Lancer