New Zealand Girl Reacts to Drum and Bugle Corps

23 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

You know, at the time of the 2018 season, I thought a lot of people were overrating this show. And as a BD honk, I thought that while SCV deserved their win, I thought that BD would've been just as worthy of a winner.

This is my first view of Babylon since the 2018 season.

I was dead wrong. This show was by far the best show of that season. My god, the individual skill level is off the charts and the flow of the show itself is insanely good. That was a treat to watch

I would even argue that 2019 BD would not have been what they were if it had not been for 2018 SCV. 

1 hour ago, garfield said:

"Band nerds pay for New Zealand girls trip to the US.  She uses her acting practice to land an acting job in Hollywood.  Snubs those who taught her to act."

Not this band nerd. My money is going to the corps of my choice. I am more concerned that they survive. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

I would even argue that 2019 BD would not have been what they were if it had not been for 2018 SCV. 

No corps is more dangerous than BD after they've lost,

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, 84BDsop said:

Totally agree.

2 minutes ago, 84BDsop said:

When's the last time BD did not win the championship the year after not winning it? 2005?

2 hours ago, Cappybara said:

When's the last time BD did not win the championship the year after not winning it? 2005?

06...."The Godfather, Part Blue" took 3rd.   PR was 2nd and Cavies 1st.  That was the last year they placed lower than 2nd.

12 hours ago, 84BDsop said:

06...."The Godfather, Part Blue" took 3rd.   PR was 2nd and Cavies 1st.  That was the last year they placed lower than 2nd.

It’s OK, you have earned the right to say “‘we’ placed lower than 2nd”.

Edited by Jurassic Lancer

16 hours ago, 84BDsop said:

Well now....the choice has been made for me!

that face at the mello sustain....and the horn pop in the ballad...and the screamer

Edited by Jeff Ream

18 hours ago, 84BDsop said:

Facts!!! Even when they lose they win. I remember after scores was announced in 2016, my wife was asking me why i was so excited since BD just placed 2nd. First off i was genuinely happy for Bloo, but i was also happy cause i knew BDs hornets nest had been disturbed once again, and 2017 everyone was going to feel their wrath.

18 hours ago, Cappybara said:

It's crazy that the last time BD went back to back years not winning, my daughter was in pre-school. She just officially graduated high school yesterday. BDs dominance is unlike anything we have ever seen in this activity, and we may never see it again. 

• Like 2