New Zealand Girl Reacts to Drum and Bugle Corps

Am I the only one that isn’t into her videos? I even marched Scouts 99 which she recently did. Literally the only people that know like reaction videos are in middle school. Not trying to be a jerk, I just don’t get it at all.

4 hours ago, tesmusic said:

Am I the only one that isn’t into her videos? I even marched Scouts 99 which she recently did. Literally the only people that know like reaction videos are in middle school. Not trying to be a jerk, I just don’t get it at all.

I love Courtney's reactions. Its raw and real imo. I have been married since 2001, and for the first five years, never introduced my wife to drum corps. In 2006 she saw me watching the espn broadcast DCI Finals, sat down next to me and loved it. We went to Riverside in 2007, and she nearly had a cow, I mean Courtney on steroids lol. She thought it was the coolest thing she had ever seen. In fact I remember the people around us loving her because of her reactions, especially after i explained to them it was her first ever live show. Needless to say now my wife is hooked on drum corps. God help me if I tell her we arent going to a show, I will be coming home to a empty house.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

I love Courtney's reactions. Its raw and real imo. I have been married since 2001, and for the first five years, never introduced my wife to drum corps. In 2006 she saw me watching the espn broadcast DCI Finals, sat down next to me and loved it. We went to Riverside in 2007, and she nearly had a cow, I mean Courtney on steroids lol. She thought it was the coolest thing she had ever seen. In fact I remember the people around us loving her because of her reactions, especially after i explained to them it was her first ever live show. Needless to say now my wife is hooked on drum corps. God help me if I tell her we arent going to a show, I will be coming home to a empty house.

Yeah, I waited until the day after I was engaged to take my wife to her first drum corps show. She got hooked, and we have been married for 38 years.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chief Guns said:

God help me if I tell her we arent going to a show, I will be coming home to a empty house.

Better than finding another place to crash while looking for someplace else and find your stuff on the front lawn.

6 hours ago, tesmusic said:

she has probably exposed drum corps to more people than drum corps has itself

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, tesmusic said:

Her first reaction to the Marching Band vids was clearly genuine;  she's seeing something her culture never experiences.

But now...

it's literally DCP fans taking their "discussions" about why their corps is best to her channel by paying her $100 to watch their corps' video.  

Too bad some drum corps didn't happen on this fundraising technique because getting folks to pony up $100 in a drum corps campaign is no easy thing.

Meanwhile Courtney is in NZ...

Counting-Your-Stack-Of-100-Dollar-Bills-

19 hours ago, tesmusic said:

In high school the hot cheerleader types would NEVER give a band geek dude the time of day.  However, in 2020 they will for a small fee. 

That's progress for our side. 🙂

• Haha 3