New Zealand Girl Reacts to Drum and Bugle Corps

5 hours ago, Dpsouthern81 said:

god i love this show

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

god i love this show

I would put this in my top 10 of all time. One of the most original scores in DCI history, and fortunately played by one of the best brass lines in Knights history. I was so hoping she would review this show, because really this is the best of what DCI is all about.

One of the remarkable things about this show is how big this arrangement is for the horns, it is so demanding, and they just blast the entire thing from beginning to end. That ballad...oof. The arrangement is so beautiful, so unique.

I don’t care how many times I watch this show, it always gets me. Always. 

Edited by MikeRapp
  • Like 2

On 8/13/2020 at 7:46 PM, Dpsouthern81 said:

I just watched this video, and I loved how much Courtney was OVERCOME by the emotion of this performance. Very little commentary during the show and you could tell she had to edit her ending commentary because she couldn’t help but cry after what she experienced. 

Neither could I. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, supersop said:

95 Madison just hit.  I think her mind melted.....

Yea i think Madison 95 might be her favorite one to date. 

11 hours ago, kevingamin said:

I just watched this video, and I loved how much Courtney was OVERCOME by the emotion of this performance. Very little commentary during the show and you could tell she had to edit her ending commentary because she couldn’t help but cry after what she experienced. 

Neither could I. 

I just can’t help myself. Every time I watch this show I have to wipe tears from my face. I think it’s the reality of drum corps, that these kids and the staffs care so much about their shows, and the performances they give. It takes real courage to do a show on this topic, and the arrangements are truly epic. One of the best shows, and performances, ever.

• Like 1

• Like 4

On 8/9/2020 at 10:54 PM, 84BDsop said:

On the staring line, from Rockford. Il.....

No one can tell me this isn’t one of the top 10 closers of all time. Absolutely ridiculous levels of musicianship AND drill