New Zealand Girl Reacts to Drum and Bugle Corps

22 hours ago, Dpsouthern81 said:

The screen shot pretty much says it all.

• Like 1

On 8/22/2020 at 7:40 PM, Dpsouthern81 said:

I love how the design had that narrow slot for the DM to run across the field at the end -- and Cavs apparently didn't tell the video team before that year's "Big, Loud & Live" prelims cinema show, because the cameras only focused on the upside down conductor after the show ended and he was righting himself.

• Like 1

I've become kind of addicted to watching her DCI reactions. I think it's great that she is so much more animated by the old school stuff. Especially Madison. I suppose that's to be expected though. 

1 hour ago, SFZFAN said:

I've become kind of addicted to watching her DCI reactions. I think it's great that she is so much more animated by the old school stuff. Especially Madison. I suppose that's to be expected though. 

I have noticed that too. She seems to enjoy the 80s/90s shows just a tad more. When she reacted to 88 SCV, thank goodness she wasn't holding her little niece/nephew or cousin, cause that kid would have went thru the wall lol. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, SFZFAN said:

I've become addicted to watching reaction videos in general, including hers. There are a bunch of reactors I watch almost every night. 

On 8/28/2020 at 6:22 PM, MikeD said:

I've become addicted to watching reaction videos in general, including hers. There are a bunch of reactors I watch almost every night. 

The Tim and Fred Williams twins reacting to all sorts of genres of music is also super addictive.  They do a wide range of styles and their reactions are so earnest.  Knowing the 'big moments' of a song before they listen to them and seeing them get hyped even before "the hit" or "the drop" makes you anticipate just how big their response is going to be.  It's a similar thing with this gal watching DCI shows.  We know the 'big hit' is coming and she's already been geeking on the show and we can't wait to see her when the big moments happen.