New Zealand Girl Reacts to Drum and Bugle Corps

2 hours ago, inbetween said:

Awwww, did I strike a nerve buddy? There is no damsel in distress here superman. Calm down. 

:worthy:

magnificent 

3 hours ago, inbetween said:

Awwww, did I strike a nerve buddy? There is no damsel in distress here superman. Calm down. 

Why does it matter to you if her reactions are genuine or not? Shouldn't we be focusing on the fact that her channel is getting new eyeballs on drum corps vids? 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Chief Guns said:

Why does it matter to you if her reactions are genuine or not? Shouldn't we be focusing on the fact that her channel is getting new eyeballs on drum corps vids? 

now stop using common sense and logic on DCP.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Drum corps vets reacting to drum corps. 

• Like 1

I recently saw a YouTube video of a young guy watching the movie Jurassic Park from 1993. Young uyg probably 18 or 19. So once the dinosaurs was introduced in the movie...he asked if all of them were CGI or did they also use real dinosaurs in the movie. And he was not kidding!!!!

• Haha 1

Just now, DFA1970 said:

I recently saw a YouTube video of a young guy watching/reacting the movie Jurassic Park from 1993. Young guy probably 18 or 19. So once the dinosaurs was introduced in the movie...he asked if all of them were CGI or did they also use real dinosaurs in the movie. And he was not kidding!!!!

Edited by DFA1970

4 hours ago, ftwdrummer said:

The next reaction/commentary videos should be someone assembling and then breaking down Madden-style a supercut of Jeff Prosperie vs drill writers. Complete with pauses and telestrator outlines.

Cesario did a little of that with 87 BD at finals.