New Zealand Girl Reacts to Drum and Bugle Corps

5 hours ago, 84BDsop said:

Cesario did a little of that with 87 BD at finals.

“John Madden’s got nothing on you!”
—- Steve Rondinaro

15 hours ago, ftwdrummer said:

The next reaction/commentary videos should be someone assembling and then breaking down Madden-style a supercut of Jeff Prosperie vs drill writers. Complete with pauses and telestrator outlines.

the drum cam is on the dvd's from what like 03-04?

13 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

the drum cam is on the dvd's from what like 03-04?

'05 and '06 have them as well, if I recall correctly. But I mostly want high cam for this, so you can see the intricacy of how he moves around inside the drill (e.g. that pausing for a split second so he fits in the gap in the collapsing box in Cadets 2008).

3 hours ago, ftwdrummer said:

'05 and '06 have them as well, if I recall correctly. But I mostly want high cam for this, so you can see the intricacy of how he moves around inside the drill (e.g. that pausing for a split second so he fits in the gap in the collapsing box in Cadets 2008).

2001 has the drum cams too. Not sure about 2002.

9 minutes ago, Continental said:

When things get better and DCI has a finals broadcast again, they should invite her as a guest commentator. 

Before the DCI season was shut down, one of the DCP posters mentioned she was going to try and come and let this person give her a Finals Week tour.

1 hour ago, keystone3ply said:

What we need are reactions to the 'glockenspiel' feature @1:10.  It's the best thing ever. :spitting:

While some may think there are Bigfoots (Bigfeet?) mixed in with the marching band, it's actually what happened with Crown's 2009 uniforms after a very rainy summer and no mowing. 

• Haha 1