New Zealand Girl Reacts to Drum and Bugle Corps

10 hours ago, Dpsouthern81 said:

Over 10 years later and the show still makes me verklempt....

I so appreciate her reaction.  Somehow she thought Phantom was in 4th that year, yet I appreciate that she saw the effort required to create that show, and sense the passion from the performers. 

Courtney will forever be associated with allowing us to enjoy what we love from a different perspective during the most difficult time of many of our lives. 

My goodness that accent is so amazing!

On 3/20/2021 at 9:57 AM, Continental said:

Over 10 years later and the show still makes me verklempt....

I so appreciate her reaction.  Somehow she thought Phantom was in 4th that year, yet I appreciate that she saw the effort required to create that show, and sense the passion from the performers. 

Courtney will forever be associated with allowing us to enjoy what we love from a different perspective during the most difficult time of many of our lives. 

My goodness that accent is so amazing!

One of the commenters (I know, we’re not supposed to read the comments...) gave a great description of the show design. While I had a good understanding of the concept, understanding Myron Rosander’s motivation behind the design really added to my appreciation of this show.

57 minutes ago, kevingamin said:

One of the commenters (I know, we’re not supposed to read the comments...) gave a great description of the show design. While I had a good understanding of the concept, understanding Myron Rosander’s motivation behind the design really added to my appreciation of this show.

I usually don't read the comments as well but went back after you noted one.  It explained a few things I had only assumed after watching the show.

One thing noted watching this again was just how difficult that drill was and what incredible progress Phantom made from the beginning of the season through to the final performance. 

• Like 1

Safe to say one the best 6th place show at that point since Star 1989?