New Zealand Girl Reacts to Drum and Bugle Corps

5 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

i gotta make a wish list. has she done any VK? I know said Bayonne, and i agree with whoever said 80. I'd love her take on Crossmen 92

Suggest Crossmen 92 in her request queue. I have and she says on her site that she gives preference to videos that are recommended multiple times

Edited by mfrontz

11 hours ago, Cappybara said:

Imma let you finish but 1998 blue devils is the best West Side Story show of all time 

Better than 84 Cadets is a tough sell Cappy. But i will say this........even though they won the Ott, that 98 BD horn line might be one of their most underrated and least talked about. They definitely deserve more recognition.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Chief Guns said:

Better than 84 Cadets is a tough sell Cappy. But i will say this........even though they won the Ott, that 98 BD horn line might be one of their most underrated and least talked about. They definitely deserve more recognition.

I just don't like the 84 Cadets arrangements lol

There is something about watching her reactions to past years that makes me appreciate them even more - as if I was watching them from a different perspective.  Some over looked details suddenly become apparent.

There was one part of her review that made me laugh.  Her "I'm actually really impressed with the camera work" comment.

My reaction was like this...

AOqnm-1493327519-8442-list_items-recast_

Edited by Continental
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Continental said:

What do you think of the Cadets '94 and '09 versions of WSS?

2009 WSS was sick. One of my favorite shows that year. I still think if the Cadets snare line didn't have that car crash, they would have taken silver over Crown. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cappybara said:

I just don't like the 84 Cadets arrangements lol

🤷‍♂️ To each their own. I thought Jimmer’s arrangements were brilliant. 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, 84BDsop said:

She did VK 92 about 2 month back.

i didnt see that on her channel. can't find where you can do requests unless you have to pay to join