New Zealand Girl Reacts to Drum and Bugle Corps

2 hours ago, rpbobcat said:

Does anyone know if she did The Scouts 2011 New York . . .

Anyone can look at her Yourube page. On the Videos tab, every video thumbnail/link is listed in reverse chronological order.

On 3/19/2021 at 11:51 PM, Dpsouthern81 said:

The ending of this show gives me chills! Especially when Regiments hits the chevron. SUTA!

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Kopeck said:

The ending of this show gives me chills! Especially when Regiments hits the chevron. SUTA!

I remember watching this member video from finals week in 2010 - I think it shows just how much that year meant to the membership. 

I apologize if it is not accessible to non-Facebook members.  It was once on YouTube but I don't see it anymore. 

https://fb.watch/5ljhnbejAp/

Edited by Continental
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Continental said:

I remember watching this member video from finals week in 2010 - I think it shows just how much that year meant to the membership. 

I apologize if it is not accessible to non-Facebook members.  It was once on YouTube but I don't see it anymore. 

https://fb.watch/5ljhnbejAp/

Thanks for posting that.  I had not seen that.

But you can tell from the expressions in the finals video what that show means to those kids.  Even before the show starts, they're feeling it that this is the last big run of this show.  The look from the pit players to the Drum Major as they get ready to start is just..."this is special, it doesn't even matter where we place."

• Like 1

On 5/7/2021 at 5:18 PM, KVG_DC said:

Thanks for posting that.  I had not seen that.

But you can tell from the expressions in the finals video what that show means to those kids.  Even before the show starts, they're feeling it that this is the last big run of this show.  The look from the pit players to the Drum Major as they get ready to start is just..."this is special, it doesn't even matter where we place."

Edited by Continental

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Hook'emCavies said:

Yeeeeeeees 

I wish the viewer had not been advised of the circles.  That seemed to be the focus for the majority of the program.  The drill in that program is so off the charts.  A visual feast.   One of the nicest OCD programs of the decade.   Drill moments when all you can say is "WTF" because of how incredible they are. 

Of all the Cavalier programs from long ago, this is one of my favorites.  That and 2008 Samurai. 

Edited by Continental