New Zealand Girl Reacts to Drum and Bugle Corps

6 hours ago, MidWAmericanArts said:

I forgot how much I loved Phantom in the early 2010s. I haven’t watched this performance in a while!

2003 - 2012 Phantom Regiment was full of some otherworldly good performances. It was a really fantastic decade of performances for the corps. I was hoping we’d be getting that back with Shaw back in the picture but COVID had some other plans. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, 84BDsop said:

My ONLY complaint about this vid is i think they spliced in the ending shot of her from prelims.....because at finals she actually "killed" herself.

They wanted to get the Finals ending shot, but it was taken from a bad angle, so they reluctantly went with the Semi’s ending. 

11 hours ago, 84BDsop said:

My ONLY complaint about this vid is i think they spliced in the ending shot of her from prelims.....because at finals she actually "killed" herself.

Never saw the finals ending.  Maybe it'll show up on line.

2 hours ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

They wanted to get the Finals ending shot, but it was taken from a bad angle, so they reluctantly went with the Semi’s ending. 

I have the finals shot....the angle isn't an issue for me.   I'll see if i can upload a pic.

40 minutes ago, 84BDsop said:

Try this

19 minutes ago, Continental said:

Hard to make out, but in the picture on the left, lower left corner - is the person holding their hands to their face in shock as if she's really killed herself?

Oh, I've seen this many times.  I was thinking there was an ending where it was done similar to the two stabbings in 08.  Guess retractable swords are hard to come by.

11 hours ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

well no. Brooke defied orders and "stabbed herself". Staff didn't want that in there so they used semis

4 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

well no. Brooke defied orders and "stabbed herself". Staff didn't want that in there so they used semis

Oh wow ... it seems I got to he wrong story then. Thanks!