Meet The 2020 Phantom Regiment Hall Of Fame Inductees

1 hour ago, DCP NewsFeed said:

Phantom Regiment is pleased to welcome our newest inductees to the Phantom Regiment Hall of Fame. The class of 2020 will add four members to the hall of fame: Vicki Auditore, Greg Cesario, Dwight Emmert and Linda Riebock. This brings the total number of inductees to 48. There is one criterion for the hall of […]

View the full article

Couldn’t have more deserving inductees.  I had the honor of marching with “Ricky” Vicky Parks-Auditore, such a beautiful person and great bus partner!  Greg, you always bring enthusiasm, love, and class  in everything  you do. Dwight, I never had the pleasure of working with you, but what you’ve contributed to the Regiment over the years made a major influence in the corps’ success.
And then there’s Linda. You are simply one of the most dedicated  supporters in Regiment’s history. Your tireless patience, hard work, and sense of humor were an example to many who volunteered along with you. Thank you for the laughs, tears, and incredible memories we shared on the road! Give my best to Bill!

best regards,

Dave

I didn't know Vicki personally, but knew of her in the 80s. I also hadn't known that she passed last year. God Bless her and congratulations to all of the inductees. 

I've never quite figured out why in all these years, but Phantom just comes across to me as one of the proudest organizations in the history of drum corps. 

• Like 1