Where would you be today in 2020 DCI Season and what would you be doing?

Most years, the Saturday of the Allentown event is also the day of the Open Class competition in Avon Lake, which is the closest show to where I live (20 minutes), so that's where I would have probably been this evening.

It just feels so bizarre to me that we're nearing the end of the "season".

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

My wife and I would be in Dublin, OH attending the Irish Festival, before going to Akron for the last TOC show on Monday. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

My wife and I would be in Dublin, OH attending the Irish Festival, before going to Akron for the last TOC show on Monday. 

Last year at this time I was at the Mythopoeic Society conference, which in 2019 was held in San Diego, and I got back on Monday just in time to get to Akron.

• Like 1

Either on the road to Buffalo for our last contest or on the road back to home near Montreal after some 7-8 contests during  our annual DC tour which would have started in Little Rock AR.  Sigh, not this year.🤒 

• Sad 1

I would be looking at the Open Class prelims schedule today planning when I was going to watch as well as anticipating the World Class prelims schedule.

Was looking forward to this season as I was hoping my second child would be touring with a World Class corps as my oldest did.  Exciting 4 years as a drum corps parent.

I have really enjoyed reading many of the posts here as it does bring some type of normalcy to the summer.  Appreciate the details, the candor, and the humor (even if sarcastic).

Stay well, stay safe, and look forward to reading all of the 2021 (name corps here) posts starting next Sunday.

I’d be napping at home, after spending 4 hours early this morning at J. Birney Crum Stadium.  2-3 of us take everything down, place it in certain places for outside vendor pick-ups. Packaging things for next year. It’s a very unusual time. Thought-provoking, almost surreal.

2 hours ago, Fred Windish said:

I’d be napping at home, after spending 4 hours early this morning at J. Birney Crum Stadium.  2-3 of us take everything down, place it in certain places for outside vendor pick-ups. Packaging things for next year. It’s a very unusual time. Thought-provoking, almost surreal.

Looked like you'd probably have been working in the rain?  Radar was showing a large system moving into Allentown around midnight last night.  But it looked like the Day 2 show would have missed the rain.  "Roll Tide"!   

Edited by keystone3ply
cx