DCUK: Isolation Brass – Performing Canon In D By Johann Pachelbel

Drum Corps United Kingdom are please to release the video of their first ever virtual project – DCUK: Isolation Brass – performing Canon in D by Johann Pachelbel. Thank you to all that submitted videos and also special thanks to Andy Cartwright for arranging the score, Ian Downes for the logo, Lee Court for editing […]

View the full article

On 5/31/2020 at 7:18 PM, DCP NewsFeed said:

Drum Corps United Kingdom are please to release the video of their first ever virtual project – DCUK: Isolation Brass – performing Canon in D by Johann Pachelbel. Thank you to all that submitted videos and also special thanks to Andy Cartwright for arranging the score, Ian Downes for the logo, Lee Court for editing […]

View the full article

Leave it to the DCUK folks to make the poignant statement...without words.

I am proud to have worked with so many of their corps, and to have been treated by their National Health professionals.

There are no finer people anywhere.

• 1 year later...
On 6/1/2020 at 5:18 AM, DCP NewsFeed said:

View the full article

This is a wonderful virtual project! The video, musical arrangement, and logo look amazing and very harmonious. Now I'm working on my virtual project, and I'm trying to arrange everything in the same holistic way. This source helps me with the choice of fonts https://masterbundles.com/fun-fonts-best-free-premium-fun-fonts/ I pay due attention even to such details as the font. And I hope for a great result.

Edited by Dennis_Siciliano