Our Commitment To The Black Lives Matter Movement

1 minute ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Oh you just hate all over.... šŸ˜œ

yes i hate place i don't like or i have had bad service. protest me.

5 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

IMO...i don't give a #### if i am right or not for deciding to not patronize a business for whatever reason.

I have enough things wake me up at night included dog and BP pills. Donā€™t need a bad conscienceĀ 

1 hour ago, N.E. Brigand said:

They're still free to choose. They're constrained only by their own consciences.

Are you saying people who choose not to boycott businesses you think they should boycott do not have consciences? Ā 

Iā€™ve already heard it said here that they donā€™t have morality and are motivated by their own self-interests. Ā 

• Thanks 1

Ya virtue signalling/mind reading run amok.Ā  People that are already decent human beings don't need to virtue signal.Ā  Just saying.Ā Ā 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, skevinp said:

Are you saying people who choose not to boycott businesses you think they should boycott do not have consciences? Ā 
Ā 

I am not going to assume that's not what he meant, but I'm not going to assume that's what he meant either.Ā 

1 minute ago, Ghost said:

What?Ā  No pee requests?

Sorry I was unclear, dog around 4am. That might be the elderly neighbor slamming her car door. She turns on lights and ovens at local bakery then comes home. ā€œOk dog youā€™re up... yer going out...ā€.

And BP (blood pressure) pills have a REALLY good diuretic.... no explaination needed. ā€œWhy did I wake up? Oh yeah thatā€™s why.... šŸ˜–ā€

10 minutes ago, Ghost said:

What?Ā  No pee requests?

Getting old sucks man.Ā  Between this and ear hair..LOL

Ā 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

I am not going to assume that's not what he meant, but I'm not going to assume that's what he meant either.Ā 

Thatā€™s why I asked him. Ā I wanted to be fair and and better understand what he and others are saying.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Mello Dude said:

Getting old sucks man.Ā  Between this and ear hair..LOL

Ā 

WHAT? Lol had series of appointments for audiology and new hearing aid. Now have to start from scratch as too long since hearing check. Doctors offices are in a teaching hospital which is handling in patient coronavirus cases. Sooo will wait a while. ThankĀ goodness new tv is bigger and can read closed captioning better....

Edited by JimF-LowBari