Our Commitment To The Black Lives Matter Movement

12 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

iT wAs JuSt A jOkE bRo

Oh I got the Cuomo butt part.. oh wait let me rephrase that.... 😈 Just misunderstood what part was the joke and what was my bias. Not quite sure what bias I am showing in my texts...

Last few weeks I’ve learned a lot and trying to keep that going. 3 1/2 months retired and need to keep brain cells clicking 

Edited by JimF-LowBari

1 minute ago, JimF-LowBari said:

To to be clear this was not directed at stkevinp. Just making an observation that everyone has their own definition of moderation. Just like they have their definition... of... oh crap nevermind 😈

I know it wasn’t directed at me, I haven’t had that much Vodka yet.  

And thanks for the sainthood of my handle.  

1 minute ago, skevinp said:

I know it wasn’t directed at me, I haven’t had that much Vodka yet.  

And thanks for the sainthood of my handle.  

Lol I keep reading your handle with a “t” and never noticed it was missing until you just said it. Was thinking St Kevin’s Emerald Knights Jr corps. A member used to post here and I got to meet him face to face some years back. Would say maybe I need some vodka but can’t drink it for reasons I can’t remember 😥

20 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Oh I got the Cuomo butt part.. oh wait let me rephrase that.... 😈 Just misunderstood what part was the joke and what was my bias. Not quite sure what bias I am showing in my texts...

Last few weeks I’ve learned a lot and trying to keep that going. 3 1/2 months retired and need to keep brain cells clicking 

That wasn't directed to you. 

• Thanks 1

Reading Joke about Cuomo butt followed by it’s a joke threw me....

thanks for the clarification guys....

And.... if a person only talked (or posted) to people they agreed with they wouldn’t learn anything. And it would be a VERY boring conversation.... 

will check in tomorrow 

Edited by JimF-LowBari

1 hour ago, JimF-LowBari said:

There’s your problem.  You need a part time job or another hobby.

42 minutes ago, Ghost said:

There’s your problem.  You need a part time job or another hobby.

Plan to volunteer at library less than a mile away. Would be a nice walk. They finally reopened this week but haven’t gotten down there yet. Coronavirus really messed my plans for day trips and catching up on stuff outside the house. 

As my wife used to say I’m too much like my father, sitting around drove him nuts. After retirement he ended up marking incoming items at local grocery store until he hit 70 or so. Well actually my wife said “if you sit around the house with nothing to do we’ll kill each other” Translation: you better find something.... yes dear... 🤭

Edited by JimF-LowBari

22 hours ago, cixelsyd said:

So much to say about the poster I responded to.

Yet you only replied to my post.

You come across as someone who wants to contradict every single post that does not align with your narrative. 

It's like clockwork. 

I would go into it further, but it would be detrimental to what DCP stands for. 

Edited by Continental
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Continental said:

You come across as someone who wants to contradict every single post that does not align with your narrative. 

It's like clockwork. 

I would go into it further, but it would be detrimental to what DCP stands for. 

I understand.  Going further into your personal attack would be detrimental to what DCP stands for.  Leaving it at "You come across as someone who... " might skirt by the guidelines.

If you want to discuss a topic, rather than a person, feel free to add to the discussion.

• Thanks 2