Ghostlight segment on CBS

11 hours ago, skevinp said:

Sorry, I read denmum and thought maybe you were a den mother like we had back in cub scouts.  😄

Weird timing as yesterday was griping about place I used to go to for tax preparation. New guy charged us twice what previous lady did. The lady looked like my Cub Scout den mother. And her daughter could shorten her name to DenMum.... clue Twilight Zone music

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Weird timing as yesterday was griping about place I used to go to for tax preparation. New guy charged us twice what previous lady did. The lady looked like my Cub Scout den mother. And her daughter could shorten her name to DenMum.... clue Twilight Zone music

Jim-ask Zup (Bob Zarfoss) about me sometime when you are both at a Lancers get together. He will fill you in about my days with the York White Roses and ALMOST the Hanover Lancers until big time softball took over.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, denmum said:

Jim-ask Zup (Bob Zarfoss) about me sometime when you are both at a Lancers get together. He will fill you in about my days with the York White Roses and ALMOST the Hanover Lancers until big time softball took over.

Actually to be honest it was ALMOST the Reading Buccaneers.

10 hours ago, Ghost said:

Thank you Dennis/Denise Mumford.

It's Dennis.

9 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

no they just wanted to get to the other side

Hey Garfield, Jeff's getting us off-track again. Jeff you are like Arnold in Book of Mormon.

1 hour ago, denmum said:

Where hasn’t Mr Z been? miss seeing and talking to him since I don’t do corps anymore

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ghost said:

And is the last name Mumford?  (Hoping for a 100% accurate guess.)

For what it's worth-yes it is. But me and my sons are NOT in a band.