Boston Crusaders Virtual Concert In The Park Postponed

Dear Friend, Our Virtual Concert in the Park, originally scheduled for Monday, June 15 is postponed to a future date. Inspire Arts & Music is focusing our attention on the important community and national conversations around systemic racism, injustice, and abuses of power that Black Americans have faced. We are saddened and disturbed by the […]

View the full article

3 hours ago, DCP NewsFeed said:

Dear Friend, Our Virtual Concert in the Park, originally scheduled for Monday, June 15 is postponed to a future date. Inspire Arts & Music is focusing our attention on the important community and national conversations around systemic racism, injustice, and abuses of power that Black Americans have faced. We are saddened and disturbed by the […]

View the full article

Boston Crusaders are so woke!

On 6/8/2020 at 9:59 PM, dans said:

Boston Crusaders are so woke!

Yes they are! Aren’t you happy? I am. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Yes they are! Aren’t you happy? I am. 

He had something to say about Black Lives Matter on a different thread the other day. His comment was not relevant to the topic being discussed AT ALL, just had to get his dig in there. 

8 hours ago, Brian Tuma said:

He had something to say about Black Lives Matter on a different thread the other day. His comment was not relevant to the topic being discussed AT ALL, just had to get his dig in there. 

It wasn't a dig, it was an opinion. Americans used to be able to have an opinion that didn't fit into the forced narrative.

25 minutes ago, dans said:

It wasn't a dig, it was an opinion. Americans used to be able to have an opinion that didn't fit into the forced narrative.

Hmmmmm...It’s a shame one of the mods deleted your “opinion”. I hope you wrote them a strongly worded letter. 

On 6/10/2020 at 7:22 AM, Brian Tuma said:

Hmmmmm...It’s a shame one of the mods deleted your “opinion”. I hope you wrote them a strongly worded letter. 

Where did that happen.