Xmen director resigns

1 hour ago, SFZFAN said:

He has literally contributed a #### ton of his own money to the corps over the years. How quickly people forget. 

And the point is?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

And the point is?

they probably can't afford to buy him out

35 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

they probably can't afford to buy him out

Ok I was looking at it like he gave a lot of money so he could do what he #### well pleased. Like the GH apologists saying if GH hadn’t taken the corps over they would have folded so don’t criticize...

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, SFZFAN said:

He has literally contributed a #### ton of his own money to the corps over the years. How quickly people forget. 

Do we know (or does it matter) if he contributed $$, or was it more used his $$ to buy equipment?  I’m wondering if is like Pioneer where RB apparently actually owns a bunch of the equipment 

1 hour ago, Jeff Ream said:

doesn't excuse the rest

In fact, it probably at least partly explains the rest. Think of the Anglo-Saxon proverb:

"Man deþ swa he byþ þonne he mot swa he wile," or in modern English: "A man does as he is when he can do what he wants."

If Fred Morrison is looking for a new job, and if he can convince Microsoft News that he's a robot, there may be an opening for someone with his talents.

(Gotta love the part about how they can't get their current editorial robot to stop posting stories about itself!)

i-for-one-welcome-our-new-robot-overlord

Edited by N.E. Brigand
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

If Fred Morrison is looking for a new job, and if he can convince Microsoft News that he's a robot, there may be an opening for someone with his talents.

(Gotta love the part about how they can't get their current editorial robot to stop posting stories about itself!)

i-for-one-welcome-our-new-robot-overlord

Gotta love Kenny Brocklesteen...

Robots are so much smarter than humans.

Who designed the robots?

Humans.... oh wait.... 🤭

Edited by JimF-LowBari

1 hour ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

Do we know (or does it matter) if he contributed $$, or was it more used his $$ to buy equipment?  I’m wondering if is like Pioneer where RB apparently actually owns a bunch of the equipment 

doesn't matter, but he pretty much bought the corps from YEA

4 hours ago, SFZFAN said:

So you’re saying it’s ok that he hires a sexual predator and is a bigot, because, you know...he DID help out financially?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1