Xmen director resigns

Nm...

Edited by JimF-LowBari

4 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

'in today's world" was clear 

You understood what you meant by it so it was clear to you. In my mind I applied it to the changes in the DCP world the last few days, including death threats and threats against family. and the anger and insults thrown around on this (non fb) DCP since this morning.

So we saw it two different ways... no biggie

Edited by JimF-LowBari

4 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

You understood what you meant by it so it was clear to you. In my mind I applied it to the changes in the DCP world the last few days, including death threats and threats against family. and the anger and insults thrown around on this (non fb) DCP since this morning.

not up to date on any of that

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Yeah, I took a look this morning, took the temperature of DCP and wondered if I should jump in ... I decided, “Na, I’m good.”

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Continental said:

Are you referring to my comment about the thread not being far from being closed?

yup

4 hours ago, Cappybara said:

No reason why people should be banned for a differing opinion. Even if the opinion is ignorant. 

no one has been

It may be better if we avoid potentially inflammatory descriptors.  Posts removed, apologies for any collateral removals or missed questionable ones. 

keeping the thread open for the time being.  Carry on. 

On 6/10/2020 at 2:41 PM, Jeff Ream said:

and now i doubt he'll be looking for a drum corps

He only got involved because he had a family member in the Crossmen (maybe a son?). He's been independently wealthy for years and fell in love with the activity. Provided a lot of support. As far as I know he doesn't have a music background.