Xmen director resigns

On 6/9/2020 at 12:54 PM, Jeff Ream said:

doesn't excuse the rest

I don't think they said it was an excuse - just that it has been forgotten. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

and now i doubt he'll be looking for a drum corps

What exactly did he post on social media? He was calling for the end of or killing of cops? Something like that?

5 minutes ago, E3D said:

What exactly did he post on social media? He was calling for the end of or killing of cops? Something like that?

Not even close.....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, E3D said:

What exactly did he post on social media?

Nothing like what you suggest.

5 hours ago, E3D said:

Actually pretty much the opposite; that the record of some cops' excessive use of force against African Americans was "a hoax." Y'know, your basic Holocaust denial thing, but updated to reflect the modern times. 😎

Edited by Slingerland
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

And we all know the worlds most famous engineer is..... Dilbert

I’m the old Unix programmer shuffling along with beard, suspenders and saying “here’s a quarter, buy yourself a real computer” except I don’t wear suspenders... everything else yeah... including the Unix 😈

Well I guess that I am even older than you.  As a process engineer, I first used Fortran 4 with punch cards.  Moved to APL later.  Still have my Texas Instrument Ti 81 or is that 61?🤒

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Slingerland said:

Y'know, your basic Holocaust denial thing, but updated to reflect the modern times. 😎

It was bad, and Crossmen responded appropriately, but it wasn't as bad as that. And he might have gotten away with posting something that wrong and unintelligent if not for the flashy subject line. 

6 hours ago, E3D said:

a video that said BLM is a leftist lie

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, E3D said:

He said black lives matter is a lie. Free thought that doesn't fit the forced narrative is not allowed in America anymore. Assimilate or you will be destroyed.

19 minutes ago, dans said:

He said black lives matter is a lie. Free thought that doesn't fit the forced narrative is not allowed in America anymore. Assimilate or you will be destroyed.

IIRC the phrase was “BLM is a hoax”

If I get banned I don’t care because I’m sick of this from all sides...

Freedom of speech is not freedom to lie... 

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 1