Flomarching

Well, silly me I didn't cancel my flo account in time and they charged me for another year.  Literally 2 days later I caught it and tried to cancel...good luck with that (they actually will fight it and not refund it ..be warned).  I just put this out there so other people who don't wish to continue, don't get burned.  It's not the end of the world but the fact you have to watch live and you cannot watch (with music) later just not the product I wanted anyhow.  They only use email, and don't ever respond so make sure to get on the portal and check your account.  The other reason is that I only bought it to watch DCI...no DCI this year.  I know not their fault but seriously.....sigh.

• Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...

I had the same experience.  They charged me $150 on June 22nd for the whole year.  I contacted them on June 27th and they tried to offer me 30% off.

Stick with it, and don't let them stick it to us.  They agreed to refund $120.01 to my credit card, and "only" charge me $29.99 for the five days of NO service.  I hope that you at least got that concession from them Mello Dude.

I know that DCI has other issues, but I think that they should get involved and discourage this treatment of their loyal fans.

Not worth my time unfortunately.  I already have like hours into this.  I mean they actually fought the credit card company.  Personally, I think we have a class action lawsuit in the making on fraud alone.  Bait and switch (whether intentional or not is not legal).

• Like 1

see my subscription renewed in January. when wgi and then dci cancelled everything, i told Flo i wanted to cancel and get a refund since the only reasons i had Flo were null and void. they tried to woo me with super extras, but i put my foot down and got my pro rated refund

• Like 1

Ya, well I will never subscribe to them ever again.  I will do everything in my power to warn people.  Sad.

• Thanks 1

Ticketmaster is refusing to refund cancelled concert tickets, claiming these concerts aren’t cancelled but rather to be rescheduled. By the time a class action lawsuit makes it to court, the crisis will be over and they will have kept all that cash for a year.

Edited by MikeRapp

26 minutes ago, MikeRapp said:

Ticketmaster is refused to refund cancelled concert tickets, claiming these concerts aren’t cancelled but rather to be rescheduled. By the time a class action lawsuit makes it to court, the crisis will be over and they will have kept all that cash for a year.

I got refunds for the Steely Dan concert and the Brit Floyd concert. I think expecting people to plan out as far as a year from now, is absurd. 

22 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

I got refunds for the Steely Dan concert and the Brit Floyd concert. I think expecting people to plan out as far as a year from now, is absurd. 

I think they are expecting to hold onto your cash as long as they can.

• Like 1