Sign in to follow this  
Jurassic Lancer

DCP Amnesty Program?

Recommended Posts

Many former DCP posters found themselves banished from the site for various behaviors. Many of them were prolific posters.  Right now, with a dearth of activity, I wonder if the time has come to offer amnesty. Would you support letting banned posters back into the fold? Would they be interested in coming back?  Discuss.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Works for me, especially I believe some of the folks should have never been banned in the first place.  My temporary time out cost me many quality and stimulating posts.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Many former DCP posters found themselves banished from the site for various behaviors. Many of them were prolific posters.  Right now, with a dearth of activity, I wonder if the time has come to offer amnesty. Would you support letting banned posters back into the fold? Would they be interested in coming back?  Discuss.

🤷‍♀️Like Jim Schehr?  

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Terri Schehr said:

🤷‍♀️Like Jim Schehr?  

Who? 😂

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jurassic Lancer said:

Who? 😂

 

Just now, Jurassic Lancer said:

Who? 😂

Or Brasso?   Oh wait...I’ll probably get banned now. 🤦‍♀️

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Terri Schehr said:

 

Or Brasso?   Oh wait...I’ll probably get banned now. 🤦‍♀️

You mean you weren’t? 😂

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t know if a blanket amnesty for all who have been banned is warranted. Some were pretty vulgar and offensive with sexist and homophobic remarks. However there were others who seemed to be gone and it did seem as if they were banned because they got on the wrong side of some folks. Granted, objectionable posts may have been deleted before I saw them, so there may have been good reason for banning, but it seemed arbitrary.

I don’t know if DCP has any kind of appeal process, and perhaps banned members could appeal, but with a few, they could be readmitted and we’d have endless rants about COVID-19 being the fault of DCI and electronics and the only vaccine is G bugles. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

You mean you weren’t? 😂

I’m willing to learn aka Bill Murray in Stripes. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tim K said:

I don’t know if a blanket amnesty for all who have been banned is warranted. Some were pretty vulgar and offensive with sexist and homophobic remarks. However there were others who seemed to be gone and it did seem as if they were banned because they got on the wrong side of some folks. Granted, objectionable posts may have been deleted before I saw them, so there may have been good reason for banning, but it seemed arbitrary.

I don’t know if DCP has any kind of appeal process, and perhaps banned members could appeal, but with a few, they could be readmitted and we’d have endless rants about COVID-19 being the fault of DCI and electronics and the only vaccine is G bugles. 

You mean COVID isn’t the fault of DCI? Who knew?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

You mean COVID isn’t the fault of DCI? Who knew?

You lured me out.  YOU!  😂 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.