Would it make sense for DCI to implement temporary rules limiting certain things that add to a corps ability to tour

On 7/3/2020 at 9:39 AM, GUARDLING said:

So true,with some. People tend to repeat the same mistakes over and over sometimes. Fine example : turn on the TV any day lately

I will say it again though, mainly because I have seen it and directly been involved. There's one way to fix it.

I do turn it on daily, usually cause the kid wants Disney Plus LOL

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, corps8294 said:

What's ultimately going to affect corps ability to tour? Housing, plain and simple. A corps could have everything solid, secure, and sitting in good standing all around; however, if housing is severely limited or non-existent next summer, then even the most successful of organizations are going to be having a rough go of it. 

yup. and right now schools can't even figure out how they will handle their main objective

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Lance said:

i'd personally love to see any corps run by anybody who has posted more than 3X in this thread. 

I was on the board it's a thankless, consuming job.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 6/30/2020 at 2:49 AM, LoveKathyG said:

And ban those super-expensive b-flat instruments and go back to the ultra-economic G bugles.  There.  I just saved the activity!  🤣

You just may.  Never underestimate the power of offing a unique product. :P