Cadets Establish Equality And Inclusion Committee

For the past several months, I have spent a considerable amount of time creating and establishing the new Cadets Arts and Entertainment Organization. When I look back where it all started for The Cadets, the year was 1934, during the great depression! Eighty-Six years later, the global economy may likely suffer the worst financial crisis […]

View the full article

1 hour ago, DCP NewsFeed said:

For the past several months, I have spent a considerable amount of time creating and establishing the new Cadets Arts and Entertainment Organization. When I look back where it all started for The Cadets, the year was 1934, during the great depression! Eighty-Six years later, the global economy may likely suffer the worst financial crisis […]

View the full article

Cadets go all in as social justice warriors. This is the biggest threat to the activity we love. Why are they focused on the sexual orientation of the members? DCI is sliding down a slippery slope. 

• Haha 3

24 minutes ago, dans said:

Cadets go all in as social justice warriors. This is the biggest threat to the activity we love. Why are they focused on the sexual orientation of the members? DCI is sliding down a slippery slope. 

Seriously the article says that Cadets will try to make sure everyone feels a part of the corps (aka included) and only thing you get is sexual orientation. I read it as checking that no one is shunned, threatened, harassed, etc, etc for any reason. 

• Like 7

36 minutes ago, dans said:

Respectfully disagree.

2 minutes ago, Lance said:

1 whole post for this to become a cesspool. 

shocker. 

But it’s “the biggest threat to this activity we love”.lol

I guess a global pandemic with no vaccine that shut down the season means nothing. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Respectfully disagree.

Having been harassed/verbally bullied a bit in Jr High anything that makes sure no one is excluded is a plus.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Seriously the article says that Cadets will try to make sure everyone feels a part of the corps (aka included) and only thing you get is sexual orientation. I read it as checking that no one is shunned, threatened, harassed, etc, etc for any reason. 

The Cadets always made everyone feel welcome.

• Like 1