Cadets Establish Equality And Inclusion Committee

6 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

it's gotta be really bad for me to advocate a shutdown.....and usually thats only on the Facebook page version of DCP. it gets ugly there

According to your signature, you never shut down.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, E3D said:

I did not see how anyone twisted your words previously. 

Just being curious what was the racist rant? As of this past weekend I found out that flying the American flag and celebrating the 4th of July is a racist rant. 

Yeah I donate as an alumni to the corps. I'm from the deep south so I guess we are all conservative racist homophobes by the posts here. 

i bever said you were all conservative racist homophobes where you are or even here. there's many of them, but not everyone.

as for the rant, some of it was stuff copied from a certain twitter account, many of the posts were aimed at Black Lives Matters protesters all being thugs that shoud be shot, and went on to add other ethnicities as well. scary ugly actually. Worse when called on it, they doubled down on the rhetoric. many slurs i won't type here were used

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Jeff Ream said:

anything below the Manson Nixon line is the South to a lot of people LOL

When I lived in Baton Rouge, we used to say the South was North.  Because Mississippi was north.  Or I suppose it was also to the south if you took the scenic route.

4 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Thank you I haven’t been keeping up since online service moved to earlier time. And I’ve been too lazy to watch later. 

live on the lawn Saturday...social distancing and everything. nice thing about online was we could "attend" while on vacation

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

I like waffles.

cherry waffles?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, skevinp said:

According to your signature, you never shut down.

here i am at 1 am