Colorado Marching Band Cancelled

13 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Little less murky but I’m OK. Just a reminder that death cert will probably not list CV as cause of death. More likely pneumonia or acute respiratory distress just like in regular flu deaths. 

Even factoring that in, it could easily be a 10x difference.  I just think we want to understand the actual situation to a reasonable extent so we can make the best possible decisions.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, E3D said:

DCI and WGI if operated by the sample that is active around here, has no chance to return.

One person gets angry because I make a sarcastic comment about numbers, yet they can post up info on numbers without anyone getting all bent out of shape - Hypocrisy controls and rules the day.

If and that is a big IF people finally realize that we have to find a way to work safer with this virus in our lives then nothing is coming back. 

Vac is a huge if and when. 

I DID say it was directed all around. And to be clear I get upset when people draw the conclusion “well it’s not THAT bad” which is totally different from determining numbers without drawing conclusions of good/bad.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

I DID say it was directed all around. And to be clear I get upset when people draw the conclusion “well it’s not THAT bad” which is totally different from determining numbers without drawing conclusions of good/bad.

OK, then how about this:

100% of the people who get COVID-19 will die.  

4 minutes ago, skevinp said:

OK, then how about this:

100% of the people who get COVID-19 will die.  

And 100% of those who don’t will also.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, skevinp said:

How dare you minimize the serious of this?  😛

Ironic timing as have to send one of my wife’s death certificates out tomorrow.... One that says pneumonia/acute respiratory distress (only difference is she caught flu and not CV)...

laugh a minute here....

• Sad 3