Colorado Marching Band Cancelled

49 minutes ago, skevinp said:

Interesting how people who have been smeared for not caring about people turn out to be taking careful precautions.  Makes me wonder how careful the people doing the smearing are being.  Hopefully as careful.  Be safe everyone.  

Don’t think I’ve been smearing anyone here, just totally disagree with people not wearing and disagree that it is a right not to wear. And if any discussion got hot, think it was on both sides which is ok. Least it means people here are thinking which is more than I can say for some in the real world

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I was super careful before this.  Like I said on another thread, the mask is the only thing added to the mix for me.  And I wear it correctly, too.  I’m about done with these under the nose people.  The stink eye in their direction is not that effective with a mask. 

Interesting story: Hope and I have been going to a local restaurant that has abundant outdoor seating. One of the waiters has a rather large proboscis. He wore his surgical mask under his nose.  So Hope got an extra large cloth mask and gave it to him after expressing how his surgical mask must be very uncomfortable. He was ecstatic! He thanked Hope profusely and has been wearing the new mask, over his nose, ever since.

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Interesting story: Hope and I have been going to a local restaurant that has abundant outdoor seating. One of the waiters has a rather large proboscis. He wore his surgical mask under his nose.  So Hope got an extra large cloth mask and gave it to him after expressing how his surgical mask must be very uncomfortable. He was ecstatic! He thanked Hope profusely and has been wearing the new mask, over his nose ever since.

Got one young lady at the MickeyDs window with a wide face and a nubbin of a nose. Top of mask usually below her nose as not much nose to hold it up. She gets a pass from me (I wear my bandana using drive thru anyway)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Got one young lady at the MickeyDs window with a wide face and a nubbin of a nose. Top of mask usually below her nose as not much nose to hold it up. She gets a pass from me (I wear my bandana using drive thru anyway)

I have an Organic Vogmask that is fitted to your nose.  They’re really great.  I’m afraid they’re sold out with no date as to availability. 🤷‍♀️

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I have an Organic Vogmask that is fitted to your nose.  They’re really great.  I’m afraid they’re sold out with no date as to availability. 🤷‍♀️

Time for a new photo with you two in your Vogmasks.

Edited by Ghost
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I was at the dry cleaners yesterday and I looked up in the mirror and said “is that me?” 😂 

Was it a Dry Cleaner from Des Moines? 😂

• Haha 2

When NYC tried to use the police to enforce social distancing, they gave a bunch of minority people tickets and ignored the white people (374 summons, 304 of which to black or hispanic persons). 

Don't imagine it is a good idea to take THAT policy nationwide. 

18 hours ago, Fred Windish said:

I predict much of this concern will subside about the second week of November. Maybe then, any discussion of ‘numbers managementwill be reserved for debates about DCI judging.   😉

honestly i know thats the dream of some, but it wont.

• Like 3