Colorado Marching Band Cancelled

Interesting: Major League Baseball is planning a short, 60-game season this year, but the Toronto Blue Jays will be playing from Buffalo, because Canada has decided it's not safe for them to repeatedly travel to and from the U.S., nor for U.S. teams to come in.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, N.E. Brigand said:

This is amusing: a collection of articles from 1985 about anti-seat belt organizations. One group in New Jersey called itself the Motorists Opposed to Bureaucracy and Intrusive Law Enforcement, or MOBILE for short. Said one seat-belt opponent in  letter to the editor: "I for one will never wear one while operating my vehicle and will pursue this constitutional right of freedom of choice all the way to the Supreme Court and now have the backnig to do so." Or take this from Kalamazoo: "Viola Peterson says animals have to be strapped and criminals confined, and she is neither."

Everything old is new again.

5 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

Or take this from Kalamazoo: "Viola Peterson says animals have to be strapped and criminals confined, and she is neither."

Everything old is new again.

Well you have to forgive her: she was taking care of Elvis at the time. 😂

Who is panicking on dcp or elsewhere?

just at supermarket about 10-15% haven’t gotten the memo that you also breathe thru your nose (mouth only covered). And only 2 without masks out of 100-150 I saw. And they looked like party hardy young ladies without a care... or clue....

All in all better than what I had been seeing..

Edited by JimF-LowBari

16 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

just at supermarket about 10-15% haven’t gotten the memo that you also breathe thru your nose (mouth only covered). And only 2 without masks out of 100-150 I saw. And they looked like party hardy young ladies without a care... or clue....

We have our groceries delivered to avoid such things.  It a little less convenient in some way but a little more convenient in others.  

18 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Did you get their number?  :spitting:

1 hour ago, Terri Schehr said:

I see this thread is going to #### quickly.  In before the close.  See y’all later. 

But we still haven’t gotten to the essence of the cancellation of Colorado’s marching band season.

11 minutes ago, skevinp said:

But we still haven’t gotten to the essence of the cancellation of Colorado’s marching band season.

One by one they are or will be cancelling. This will for sure effect all winter programs. Summer programs are hopeful BUT they ALL are discussing the huge possibility of no 2021 season . 

Edited by GUARDLING

25 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

Did you get their number?  :spitting:

No but I got a good look at them... 😫🥵

• Haha 1