Alright SCV...

1 minute ago, Terri Schehr said:

Nah, I gotta go with the Stuart Smalley video.  

Thought of the old National Lampoon cartoon of kids  and a creepy looking Mr R. “Hi kids.... I’m not here to kill you”

• Haha 2

Just watched the video... Terri, you nailed it! That was diabetes inducing....in an unsettling way.

• Haha 4

"We will meet."

The video by itself is no big deal. I have a coworker who sounds and talks like this, in the exceedingly calm and sweet way that others here have rightly connected to Fred Rogers or the Al Franken character Stuart Smalley, and that's just how he is: a super-nice guy. There's a reason lots of people enjoyed the Tom Hanks movie about Rogers last year.

It is a little odd that the video has clearly been edited but also includes some verbal flubs. If you're going to do retake, do it right. And the use of background inspirational music is an odd choice.

But what really makes this video jarring is when you consider that this guy is said to have gone into some sort of screaming fit on a phone call. Jekyll and Hyde much?

24 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

"We will meet."

The video by itself is no big deal. I have a coworker who sounds and talks like this, in the exceedingly calm and sweet way that others here have rightly connected to Fred Rogers or the Al Franken character Stuart Smalley, and that's just how he is: a super-nice guy. There's a reason lots of people enjoyed the Tom Hanks movie about Rogers last year.

It is a little odd that the video has clearly been edited but also includes some verbal flubs. If you're going to do retake, do it right. And the use of background inspirational music is an odd choice.

But what really makes this video jarring is when you consider that this guy is said to have gone into some sort of screaming fit on a phone call. Jekyll and Hyde much?

I think the term that you would be in search of is "Bipolar".   :angry:   :biggrin:  :winky:

47 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

"We will meet."

If dude reads this then you might want to rethink your public info strategy going forward. Might want to add allegedly to it.