Band Cancellation Tracking

On 7/29/2020 at 1:10 PM, hostrauser said:

In just the past few years, many of the Massachusetts USBands heavy hitters started doing more NESBA shows, and Virginia, Maryland and New Jersey each started up new marching band circuits that drew numerous bands away from USBands.

You can assert that claims against USBands are all bunk, but something sure as heck is happening.

Again, consider the exogenous events currently happening and imagine who benefits by intentional indecision.

Let's try to keep on topic here. This is not a forum for Cadet bashing. There are more than enough forums for you to vent if that is your desire. We are discussing marching band season cancellations. I have refrained from my learned experience and disdane for USBands.  As the O.P., I ask others do to the same.

Edited by Old Corps Guy

8 hours ago, garfield said:

A rumor, backed up by an opinion substantiated by a degree from Google University.

We’ve shown here many times that the general quality of Cadets bashing is much more attenuated than this.

Let’s keep the bashing quality standard alive, people.

to be honest, YEA's track record has...uh...some moments. granted new management, but i can understand skepticism

• Like 2

On 7/28/2020 at 5:26 PM, hostrauser said:

Blackstone-Millville, Dartmouth, and King Philip Regional all host USBands shows, along with Cranston East in Rhode Island. Only about 15-20 Massachusetts bands in total have participated in USBands shows the past few years, according to my spreadsheet.

Do you keep track of bands in all circuits?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MikeD said:

Well, SOMEBODY has to do it.   ✏️

And I'm glad someone apparently is!

6 hours ago, N.E. Brigand said:

Do you keep track of bands in all circuits?

i only kept track of bands in TOB

16 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

to be honest, YEA's track record has...uh...some moments. granted new management, but i can understand skepticism

:lol::offtopic: The O.P. kindly requests to stay on topic and the very next reply post. :lol: