Band Cancellation Tracking

1 minute ago, E3D said:

People are going to get the Wuhan no doubt about it, but living and surviving is happening all around us! Why not join in and be a part of the comeback? Comeback for marching bands , indoor percussion , color guards, drumcorps. Athletics are going on every day. 

AS someone who has been involved for decades , to this day, the priority is and always has been what's best for the kids, safety 1st, them before us, responsibility, etc. well at least for most of us.

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, E3D said:

People are going to get the Wuhan no doubt about it, but living and surviving is happening all around us! Why not join in and be a part of the comeback? Comeback for marching bands , indoor percussion , color guards, drumcorps. Athletics are going on every day. 

yeah ask the Steelers and Titans

• Thanks 2

57 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

yeah ask the Steelers and Titans

🏫🈺️

10 hours ago, E3D said:

Eventually people get back to living, school, work etc. Schools that I know are having local circuit competitions. I guess they did not get the same memo from the coronabro's about make sure you keep the kids from doing anything that might allow them to grow mentally , physically and in the arts. 

People keep saying that conditions are different from place to place so different measures are needed. But you keep coming back to this.... smdh

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

People keep saying that conditions are different from place to place so different measures are needed. But you keep coming back to this.... smdh

Funny thing is people talk about this state verses that state like we have some kind of barrier around each state . We talk about other countries in totality.

• Like 1

I was trying to figure out why all the depression expressed in the posting then I realized this happened. 

Peeps were meeting up with their lawyers there over a glass of poweraid. 

21 minutes ago, E3D said:

I was trying to figure out why all the depression expressed in the posting then I realized this happened. 

Peeps were meeting up with their lawyers there over a glass of poweraid. 

i'd be upset if one of my Dunkins burned down

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, GUARDLING said:

Funny thing is people talk about this state verses that state like we have some kind of barrier around each state . We talk about other countries in totality.

True that too... what I was trying to get at is poster saying his area is ok, so why doesn’t everyone else open up.... 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

True that too... what I was trying to get at is poster saying his area is ok, so why doesn’t everyone else open up.... 

some areas aren't all clear and they are still opening up

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1