Band Cancellation Tracking

2 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

Subscriber exclusive article.... 👎 to PennLive and their $3 Sunday print edition

and second try I was able to read it 🤷🏻
Nothing like reading about your Alma mater to give you an extra set of creeps

Edited by JimF-LowBari

15 hours ago, N.E. Brigand said:

Do you keep track of bands in all circuits?

No no no. Not all circuits.

Just most. :lookaround:

1 hour ago, E3D said:

That will disappoint folks here. 

it's 8/3. political considerations in PA could change that in a heartbeat

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

it's 8/3. political considerations in PA could change that in a heartbeat

And still have folks whose biggest heartburn is they are getting CV medical advice from a transgender person. It’s that weird in some places

edit to explain: “transgender person” is head of state health department and gives briefings

Edited by JimF-LowBari

2 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

And still have folks whose biggest heartburn is they are getting CV medical advice from a transgender person. It’s that weird in some places

Is her middle name "Pat"?  Found some interesting articles on the "Googler".  :whistle:  :spitting:

https://www.phillyvoice.com/rachel-levine-pennsylvania-reporter-marty-griffin-transgender-sir-kdka-apology-health-secretary/

Edited by keystone3ply
cx

2 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

No idea what this has to do with the cancellations. On a larger topic what does "medical advice from a transgender person" mean? I don't understand. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

I applaud Cavalcade for their ideas to host shows. I just cannot see how there will be no chance at cross contamination as fans move about in and out of the stands. It also seems impossible to sanitize between the different groups performances. Will every person attending and or participating need to clear a health screening before entering the stadium?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Old Corps Guy said:

Please stay on topic here.  I would hate to have to close and lock this thread when many people are looking for a single location to track cancellations.

Sorry about that was trying to give a possible reason why a PA circuit hasn’t made up their minds yet. And things went down the crapper hole from there..... Just hard to explain why my state is so bleeped up with dealing with CV

Edited by JimF-LowBari

Just now, JimF-LowBari said:

Sorry about that was trying to give a possible reason why a PA circuit hasn’t made up their minds yet. And things went down the crapper hole from there..... Just hard to explain why my state is so bleeped up with dealing with CV

Let me assure you, PA is not the only one having trouble making decisions.  There are a couple of states listed on the first page with inconsistent decisions.