WGI season?

5 minutes ago, Continental said:

Some days it's like reading the Weekly World News. 

This is why turned off my Twitter account. Last post I saw was some guy saying asymptotic means if you have cv then you can’t pass it to anyone. I’ll go with what Johnny Hopkins and Penn State Medical (my regular doc who went to UPMC) sez.... at least they have medical titles with their names.

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, JimF-LowBari said:

This is why turned off my Twitter account. Last post I saw was some guy saying asymptotic means if you have cv then you can’t pass it to anyone. I’ll go with what Johnny Hopkins and Penn State Medical (my regular doc who went to UPMC) sez.... at least they have medical titles with their names.

Jim, the important thing right now is a woman gave birth to a spatula.  It must be true because I read it somewhere. 

https://weeklyworldnews.com/headlines/179656/woman-gives-birth-to-spatula/

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Continental said:

Jim, the important thing right now is a woman gave birth to a spatula.  It must be true because I read it somewhere. 

https://weeklyworldnews.com/headlines/179656/woman-gives-birth-to-spatula/

I saw it on that there inter-web so must be true....

Thanks as didn’t know it was still around on line. Used to get the print copy at the supermarket to see what kind of hairy looks I got. Bat Boy forever.... 😈

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Thanks as didn’t know it was still around on line. Used to get the print copy at the supermarket to see what kind of hairy looks I got. Bat Boy forever.... 😈

I don't hate Twitter.  There are parts that I don't like but sometimes some of the follow through on posts is just so funny.

So far no announcements on the WGI site. Read a little on a regional site about what they in the region might do but nothing for WGI. 

Sorry to all that this post has nothing to do with any daily numbers of deaths or cases of covid and nothing to do with some random take on statistics. Nor does it have anything to do with the weekly world news, twitter, spatulas, doctors and bat boy's. 

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, E3D said:

So far no announcements on the WGI site. Read a little on a regional site about what they in the region might do but nothing for WGI. 

Sorry to all that this post has nothing to do with any daily numbers of deaths or cases of covid and nothing to do with some random take on statistics. Nor does it have anything to do with the weekly world news, twitter, spatulas, doctors and bat boy's. 

right now its about band seasons getting ended or delayed before eventually ended. 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

right now its about band seasons getting ended or delayed before eventually ended. 

Thanks for letting me know what it is about right now. The topic of the thread is "WGI season?" that topic has not changed.  

Since you want to go off on a tangential topic - Maybe people should move to a state where they are still going to have band seasons?

Those locations where it is "about the band seasons being canceled" "before eventually ended" maybe they need to listen to pediatricians or the cdc? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, E3D said:

Thanks for letting me know what it is about right now. The topic of the thread is "WGI season?" that topic has not changed.  

Since you want to go off on a tangential topic - Maybe people should move to a state where they are still going to have band seasons?

Those locations where it is "about the band seasons being canceled" "before eventually ended" maybe they need to listen to pediatricians or the cdc? 

i wasn't going off topic. i am telling you why WGI or any indoor circuit hasn't announced anything yet. it's too early.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/27/2020 at 3:15 PM, Jeff Ream said:

i wasn't going off topic. i am telling you why WGI or any indoor circuit hasn't announced anything yet. it's too early.

When do you anticipate an announcement? When you all are ready at WGI to release the info please let us all know here at DCP. 

1 hour ago, E3D said:

When do you anticipate an announcement? When you all are ready at WGI to release the info please let us all know here at DCP. 

it's ####### August. right now schools nationwide are still struggling to figure out what to do, restrictions are coming back in some places and hell some states are pushing ports and bands further back into the year. i cannot imagine at this point anything for indoor season for any circuit is going to be a focus or a PR announcement until November at best.

it ll ties back to schools. who can rehearse and where? Who can hold shows? One local school told me as of now they can't do anything in the gym til January. where do independent groups rehearse? not everywhere is california where you can go outside and rehearse in December. What about colleges where regionals or finals are held? They don't know now let alone January-April.