Mandarins - Here We Go Again

1 hour ago, Cappybara said:

It is ridiculous how much is pushed under the rug in drum corps due to the backwards attitudes of the old leadership in the activity. Every year that goes by with new allegations and information, I become more and more turned off by the activity. 

I read through the Instagram account that has been posting various students’ and staff allegations against Jackson and it is horrifying to read. 

I’ve seen the abnormal be made to seem normal in this activity so many times over the years, that you’ve never believe it. 

• Thanks 2

Just now, Brian Tuma said:

Durrrr, It took me a while to figure out who you meant. I was thinking it was actually a public figure in town of some kind of importance. 

Yeah he’s important.... just ask him...

took me a few seconds too... Cedarburg I would have recognized.. 😼

• Haha 3

On 7/24/2020 at 12:18 PM, IllianaLancerContra said:

The sad thing is the DM & others had complained privately to Corps management, & nothing (apparently) happened.  It had to go public for action to occur.  

Pretty sure most if not all knew. Heard there’s a brass guy who can’t keep his hands to himself. 

• Sad 2

7 minutes ago, Musicman1084 said:

I'm just going to leave this here. Start watching at the timestamp (5:40 if it doesn't work) up through the member's reaction after Ike is done talking. The member's reaction is kind of telling, and this is the drum captain.

🤦‍♀️ And I thought the 70’s were bad...

Edited by Terri Schehr