Mandarins - Here We Go Again

7 hours ago, cixelsyd said:

I watched the designated segment of video, and these are my reactions.

1.  This forum is far more abusive than anything I heard in the video.  (And most other Internet public spaces are way worse.)

2.  That said, the guy knew he was on-camera.  I am sure he was on his best behavior during the video.  I think some of the reactions here are based on insight to his behavior off-camera.

(Disclaimer: not condoning even his best behavior)

What he did or has been accused of doing is actually really bad. This video posted here is not support of those accusations. Not sure about the forum abuse. I received strange treatment with some reply posts already though. 

Edited by O'Neal's
  • Like 3

Just now, MikeD said:

Mod hat...

i removed a post that was far too graphic for DCP guidelines. The video the description came from is/was viewable elsewhere  

But, but, I used the American Medical Association terms.  Should I have used the terms from Gray's Atlas of Anatomy?  :spitting:  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, O'Neal's said:

What he did or has been accused of doing is actually really bad. This video posted here is not support of those accusations. Not sure about the forum abuse. I received strange treatment with some reply posts already though. 

5 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

Watched the video yesterday on my wife's Instagram account.  Sadly, it was him & it is true...  :sigh:

Anyone who has a link, PM it to me.

12 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

But, but, I used the American Medical Association terms.  Should I have used the terms from Gray's Atlas of Anatomy?  :spitting:  

Don’t have instragram and saw what was removed... I just ate so don’t want a link... 🤮

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

Watched the video yesterday on my wife's Instagram account.  Sadly, it was him & it is true...  :sigh:

I believe you.  Mandarins aside........the Chino Valley School District (Ayala) needs to look at this.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cixelsyd said:

Anyone who has a link, PM it to me.

I went back to Reddit & that thread is gone.  It had all of the other accusations as well as links to 2 Instagram accounts for "whistle blowers".  I should have saved them in my wife's account. The original account with the DM's post are still up on Reddit but those accounts aren't listed in those comments. 

UPDATE:  See next comment below

Edited by keystone3ply
cx

On 7/25/2020 at 9:21 AM, RetiredMusTeach said:

There are two Instagram accounts and one of them has a video of Ike talking.  One of them is @racisminmarchingarts and the other one is @bandsafespace.  

UPDATE:  I mis-spelled the account.  The video is still there on Instagram @bandsafespace 

Just reading back through this thread.  Here are the links to the 2 Instagram accounts if they're still active: @racisminmarchingarts & @bandsafespace.  The @bandsafespace has the video about girlfriends, peanut butter, & dogs.  I won't describe the video 'cause I got deleted earlier using medical terms.  :spitting:

The comments state that he deleted his video after the complaints were made to WGI.  He's "jokingly" asking folks to subscribe to his youtube video.  He then states that he doesn't have a youtube channel but if he did, "it would have naked dogs".  (code for you know)   He then goes on to ask a student if he has a girlfriend.  If he didn't have a girlfriend, then...  (see video)

The Instagram account @bandsafespace has several stories from Alaya students.   

Edited by keystone3ply
cx
  • Like 2