Mandarins - Here We Go Again

1 hour ago, Terri Schehr said:

I think there were people who contacted WGI at the time of the hall of fame induction and they said there was nothing they could do about it.  I saw it on Twitter, I think. 

i can’t find it now but I’m not surprised.  They take down posts pretty quickly because I think they receive threats. 

yeah i saw the reply somewhere on twitter or instagram too

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

“NO ONE” emotionally triggered a RAMD flashback of She Who Must Not Be Mentioned

In her defense, and God knows it pains me to defend her, she tried to bring attention to many questionable people in pageantry.  

Edited by Terri Schehr
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

In her defense, and God knows it pains me to defend her, she tried to bring attention to many questionable people in pageantry.  

I was thinking too, that although the names she named (at least the ones I recall) are not the ones currently under a cloud, the questionable behavior she accused some of is being borne out.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

I was thinking too, that although the names she named (at least the ones I recall) are not the ones currently under a cloud, the questionable behavior she accused some of is being borne out.

She had a real Jones for that World of Pageantry guy. 

Edited by Terri Schehr

2 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

No one would listen before spring 2018.  NO ONE. 

oh i agree. how many issues did we raise on here? Moody and Atchison i know sure, i brought up Atchison and Hop himself came in and crapped all over it...and people crapped on me.

then the Inquirer story hits and Atchison quietly disappears

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Had to google and oh yeah.... .She reminded me of my aunt when auntie would go through one of her yearly manic/paranoid swings. Hubby would see her and the suitcase was gone and figure she hoofed it to the Greyhound station. He’d call us and late that night my folks would see her getting off the bus (12+ hour trip). Few days with grandma she would calm down and go home.

Point was she would tell some off the wall stuff but you never knew how much was her imagination and how much was true..... Just lived too far away to get a real handle on it 

And the scariest line was “I KNOW what’s going on!”. Just sounded waaay too much in tone like CB.

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

in hindsight she sure did.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Berish?

• Like 3
  • Sad 1